Commercial Roof Repairs
Thank you for submitting your information. We appreciate your interest in our products/services.
Our team will get back to you shortly.
Commercial Roof Repairs Rochester NY
Business Roof Repair Services
Have us handle any commercial roof repairs Rochester NY businesses? Maintain your building by addressing problems early on. Our local services protect your property from damage. Our roofers perform repairs to keep the work site safe. Routine checkups prevent expensive projects. Commercial systems are designed to hold up to Upstate New York’s weather. However, the elements can wear down roofing and cause leaks or other damage. Don’t hesitate and contact us for service. We specialize in commercial roof repairs Rochester NY!
Inspections twice a year offset commercial roof repairs Rochester NY. We set up maintenance plans based on your building’s condition. If your property is in good shape, you might be able to have yearly checkups. Depending on the weather, you may need more frequent service. We perform roof inspections monthly, quarterly, and bi-annually. Commercial repairs are based on the age of your system. In the summer, HVAC units on the roof can cause issues. After a tech services the air conditioning, you may notice leaks. Every business differs in the needs they have. We tailor solutions for commercial roof repairs Rochester NY. Contact us to schedule an appointment for service.
These are the most common commercial roof repairs Rochester NY:
- Water leaks are sometimes not visible, so we use advanced detection tools. Infrared technology and other devices locate infiltration. After finding the source, we plan for roof repairs.
- Roof coatings may wear off due to the extreme Upstate NY weather. We can spray a new treatment for optimal protection.
- Roof flashing metal or seals become damaged and must be repaired or replaced. Our contractors fix broken parts to prevent leaks.
- Skylights break and can drip water through cracked glass.
- Holes and tears in the roof may require patching to prevent leaks.
- Drainage systems can create ponding water on flat commercial roofing. We’ll either replace, level, seal, or coat the parts.
- Membrane repairs and replacements are for portions of single-ply systems.
- Blisters and cracks form over time from extreme heat and age. Tiny bubbles appear, and we repair them with removal. Our roofers then apply a new layer to the materials.
- Wet or moist roof insulation will need to be replaced for energy efficiency.
These are the top signs you need commercial roof repairs Rochester NY:
- There are noticeable leaks inside the building from storms or HVAC units.
- You see roof damage like punctures, cracks, or deterioration.
- After an HVAC service, you have water dripping into the building.
- There are changes in indoor air temperature and higher utility bills.
- You have watermarks on the ceiling or staining along the walls.
How long a commercial roof lasts depends on several factors. The materials, installation quality, and maintenance play a role in lifespan.
Here are some estimates for common commercial roofing in upstate NY:
- Built-Up Roofing (BUR) is a tar and gravel roofing system that can last 20-30 years with proper care.
- Modified Bitumen, or MBR, has a lifespan of 20-25 years with proper maintenance.
- Proper care ensures single-ply roofing like TPO and PVC can last 20-25 years.
- Metal roofing depends on the type, and the coating applied. The materials range from 30-50 + years with maintenance.
Harsh weather conditions, foot traffic, and neglect affect commercial roof lifespans. Regular inspections and maintenance extend longevity. Contact our commercial roofers for service.
The cheapest commercial roofing option in Upstate NY depends. Factors include the square footage and materials you chose.
Some of the most affordable systems are:
- Built-Up Roofing, or BUR, is relatively inexpensive compared to other materials. The systems use traditional tar and gravel.
- Modified Bitumen, or MBR, is cost-effective and ideal for buildings with low-slope roofs.
- Thermoplastic Olefin, or TPO, is a single-ply membrane. The material is known for its durability and energy efficiency. TPO is relatively affordable compared to other single-ply roofing options.
- EPDM or Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer is a synthetic rubber. This commercial roofing material is relatively inexpensive.
While some systems may seem affordable upfront, they may not be as durable as others. Contact our commercial roofing company for a quote. We’ll work with your building and budget.
Commercial roof restoration is repairing and renewing an existing system. We extend the lifespan of the surface and improve its performance. Rather than roof replacements, restoration saves money. We repair any damage, strengthen weak areas, and apply a coating or sealant. The measure we take prevent the existing system from further damage.
Choosing the right contractor for roofing your commercial building is important. The decision affects the performance and lifespan of your site.
Here are some tips to help you select a reputable and qualified contractor:
- Check the roofer’s credentials and verify them. You want to find a licensed, insured, and bonded contractor.
- Look for a roofer with experience in commercial systems and the material you need.
- Look for a contractor with a good reputation in the community. Check online reviews and ask for references from past clients.
- Ask for an estimate that includes the project scope, materials, timeline, and total cost. Make sure you understand all the terms and conditions before signing any agreement.
- Find a contractor who offers a warranty on their workmanship and materials. Ensure that you understand the terms and length of the guarantee.
- Look for a roofer who works safely and follows OSHA regulations and guidelines. Question the company about their plans for their workers and your property.
- Communication is vital to stay informed throughout the roofing process. Make sure the contractor is available to answer questions or concerns.
Commercial Roof Repairs Rochester NY
What are you waiting for, business owners? Contact us for commercial roof repairs Rochester NY! Keep your occupants safe and protect your site with our services. Our licensed and insured roofers will repair any damage. We specialize in all industrial and commercial systems. Trust us for single-ply, BUR, MBR, EPDM materials, and more!