Residential Roof Replacements
Thank you for submitting your information. We appreciate your interest in our products/services.
Our team will get back to you shortly.
Residential Roof Replacements Rochester NY
Elevate Your Home With An Expert Roofer Rochester!
Trust our experts for residential roof replacements Rochester NY! Give your home a new barrier against the elements. Protect your household from the sun, wind, storms, and extreme temperatures. Our roofing services will also transform the exterior of your property. We remove your old shingles or other materials and install new ones. Delaying a replacement can cause irreparable harm to your home’s structure. Make a long-lasting investment to protect your property.
Options are endless with residential roof replacements Rochester NY! Choose from asphalt shingles, metal, tile, slate, or synthetics. Create a look you’ll love while keeping your family safe. Roof replacements increase curb appeal and resale value. Also, new insulation makes homes more energy efficient. Improve indoor air quality and lower heating and cooling bills. New roofing eliminates mold or mildew growth that harms one’s health. Trust our local company to update your house with this vital service.
Discover these options for residential roof replacements Rochester NY:
- Asphalt shingles are the top choice and are cost-effective. Homeowners benefit from the durability and various colors and styles. There are three-tab, dimensional, or luxury asphalt shingles. Your residential roof replacement will last 15-25 years.
- Metal roofing is growing in popularity among homeowners. Choose from aluminum, steel, copper, zinc, tin, or lead. There are many designs, including panels, tiles, and shingles. Metal roofs are durable and energy efficient. The materials are also eco-friendly and can last up to 50 years. Already recycled, metal can be repurposed at the end of its lifespan.
- Tile roofs are generally natural clay or concrete seen on older homes. These options are durable but are higher priced. Synthetic tile roofs are more affordable and made of composites. The materials mimic natural clay and wood if you want a cost-effective option.
- Slate roofing is at the top tier of all systems available. For centuries, homeowners have used natural stone. The premium and raw material with superb insulation can last up to 100 years. Slate roofs also are fire-resistant but are high-priced. Synthetic materials are a cost-friendly alternative.
- Wood shingles and shakes are no longer ideal for roofing because of their flammability. Fewer homes are left with these materials. If your house has old wood shingles or shakes, you want a new system ASAP.
Discuss what you have in mind by contacting us today. Request a quote on residential roof replacements Rochester NY.
Here are some signs that point to residential roof replacements Rochester NY:
- Old age and poor condition indicate that you need a new system. Many home roofing materials can last 20-25 years. You can choose the same style or upgrade if you have asphalt shingles. Some property owners want to change their roofs to tile, metal, or synthetics. We can discuss the various options with you and explain the differences.
- Damaged roofing, like missing, curled, or cracked shingles require a replacement. Asphalt granules degrade from the elements and can even clog your gutters. Residential roof replacements prevent water damage to your home. Blockages and backflow can ruin the interior and exterior of your property. Also, moss, mold, and algae may start to grow from gutter issues.
- Water leaks are an indicator that something’s wrong with your roof. We inspect the damage and look for marks on ceilings and walls. Depending on the extent, you may need replacement services.
- Higher energy costs for no good reason can point to a roofing problem. Broken seals and flashing may cause air leaks. Also, rotting insulation will cause your home to have drafts. Our roofers will assess the issue and determine the best remedy.
- Sagging roofs show that your home is losing its structural integrity. A weakened foundation creates safety hazards to your family and property. You likely need a new installation as soon as possible.
If you notice any of these signs, don’t hesitate to call us. We’ll go over residential roof replacements Rochester NY homeowners.
Retrofits are included in our residential roof replacements Rochester NY. We install a new system over an existing one. This service is cost-effective due to requiring less labor. Sometimes, retrofits are called reroofing or overlays. Instead of a full replacement, the old materials don’t get disposed of. We inspect the roof to see if your home can undergo a retrofit.
This process will move forward if the surface has no damage and is in good shape. Repairs and modifications, if necessary, are done. We then install a new material on top of the existing one. Shingles, metal, and single-ply membranes are standard roof retrofits. The new system is either attached with hardware or adhesive. Overlays allow you to make home improvements to the exterior. You’ll extend the lifespan and performance of your roofing at a lower price.
A roof replacement completely removes existing materials, and new ones are installed.
Here’s what’s usually included in residential roof replacements:
- An inspection is done of the existing surface to assess the damage and the condition. We check the underlayment and the roof decking. The survey also identifies other issues to address.
- Our roofers tear off the old materials to remove them. We take off the shingles, underlayment, and flashing.
- We repair any damaged roof decking or other structural issues.
- A new layer of underlayment is installed to protect the decking from moisture.
- Installation of your new roofing, like shingles, tiles, or metal panels, is done.
- Flashing is added around penetrations, like chimneys and vents. This measure prevents water from seeping inside.
- Ridge cap installation is installed at the peak of the roof. This step provides additional protection from the elements.
- Our roofers clean up all debris from the work area.
Residential Roof Replacements Rochester NY
Give your home a total transformation with a residential roof replacement! We can help you determine if it’s time for a new installation. Our roofers will inspect the condition of your existing system. If you need replacement services, we’ll help you choose the best option for your house. Depending on the structure, you might be able to save with a retrofit. Regardless of the situation, we’ll develop the best plan. Contact us today for residential roof replacements Rochester NY.
Find us on Yelp.